Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Ipsy April 2014 Review!

So...WARNING in this post you will find proof that IPod's do not take good photos, and I lost my phone atm so...I worked with what I had, and tried to edit it to make it look better... so. on with the review!


Its small, but if I make it any bigger it will get too blurry, sorry!


So beginning the review, I'll go in order from this photo.


So starting with the Benefit lollitint, I have got to say this is a very small sample for a deluxe sample. But I did like the product over all, it also has no smell! (If a product smells bad I will most likely not use it!)

The second product was a Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in the color "Acid Pink" Usually I don't like darker colors, because I don't fell like they look that great on me, but I really love how this color looks on me, and the fact that it is a balm, and not really so much of a lipstick it makes me love it even more, It is kinda drying though if you dont wear some type of other balm underneath it.

The third item was a travel size of Urban Decay's Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil. This was just as good as I thought it was going to be, it goes on so smooth, and stays on really well.

The forth item is City Color White Gold. I thought I could use this as a highlight maybe, but nope. this has a very golden glow to it, and the color really does change to gold from white. The only complaint I really have with this product is it is very soft.

Lastly, I got Kiss Lashes in "Flirty", I don't wear fake lashes, and I don't think I am going to be wearing these, they are too dramatic for me, they are very soft though.

No comments:

Post a Comment